DARYL' S DEN

Saturday, March 15, 2008

lost some posts

well, somehow I lost a couple of posts. I had one up on the fact that I got to go up to Chestnut Mountain skiing last friday, that's about the latest in the year I've ever been skiing around here, I really needed it. I also have more on my trip to Breckenridge.
The last couple of weeks at work have been totally horrible. One thing after another went wrong, I couldn't sleep, I came home every night and just crashed. It does seem to be getting better now.
Then at drum practice tonight we had a guest who proceeded to tell us how we were doing everything wrong. I really don't need that right now. At least he was polite about it, unlike some local people I won't name.
I know we're not perfect, but we're trying our best, and anyway we don't get paid for most of what we do.
I'll try to catch up later on the post I lost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home