DARYL' S DEN

Friday, January 25, 2008

COLD!

I know I haven't been here for a while, I'll try to be better about it.
It's been very, very cold here lately, my car didn't start yesterday, I didn't make it to work, I mean cold! Like minus 5 cold!
To make a really great story, I came home one day last week and my furnace wasn't working!
I think I got it fixed, but God! I had to stand around for several hours freezing my butt off, waiting for the man to figure out it was something I had fixed last year! Oh Well! At least I took the opportunity to clean my car out, it was too cold to stay inside.
Things do seem to be getting a little better at work, I'm not sure, we'll see.
I do know I'm feeling better about Jim and AIM. He did great at the mall last week, we did something really special. If this is AIM, I'm all for it.
I will get back soon1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home