DARYL' S DEN

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

no ice yet tonight

So far the ice has held off, last night and so far tonight, but we're supposed to get it later. Great.
It looks like I'm going to get to go skiing this weekend, maybe up to Galena. Man I really need it. That's if I can ever get over to Peoria to pick my skis.
Things are still up and down at work, but maybe I'm learning not to let it get to me so bad,at least I hope so. We'll see. I AM going on vacation in February, no matter what.
Jim Sanderson got all of us in Inali membership in the Quad Cities American Indian Movement support group. I have no idea what that means, but it sounds good. AIM does a lot of good things, I'm glad to support them, even if I don't know how.
I've had a few problems with this site lately, I'll try to get on it more often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home