DARYL' S DEN

Thursday, January 10, 2008

I got my skis repaced

I actually have replacements for my stolen skis already. My insurance came through fast, minus 200 dollars deductable, I even got the check already, and the store had another pair exactly the same. I guess it's a 200 dollar lesson on locking my skis. Kind of expensive, but I'll sure remember.
I'm going up to Chestnut Mountain in Galena tomorrow for the weekend, and I'll sure use them.
I need this weekend, work has been terrible again lately. It's not really the job, I'm getting used to that, it's a particular person in public works who just doesn't seem to get any easier to deal with.
I've got 3 years and about ten months before I can retire, I guess I'll have to grit my teeth. I'd like to see them run the plant without me. If it gets any worse, they may have to. I can find a job anywhere in the state.
On another subject, at the winter dance in Peoria, I sat in with Eagle Ridge singers for the Guord dance, it was fun and I was surprised how fast it came back to me.
Things like that keep me sane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home