DARYL' S DEN

Thursday, November 08, 2007

ups and downs

It's been up and down like a rollercoaster the last couple of weeks. The White Bear war dance I went to over the weekend really did me a lot of good, but things at work just don't seem to get better for very long. It's pretty certain now I'm going to lose one of my newly trained people, I just don't know which one. In any case I'll have to start all over with someone knew. On top of that, there's been a series of major system problems, we don't even know for sure what's causing it. Well, I just have to last four more years, and I can retire in great shape.
Still, hearing all those old Ponca songs last weekend helped lift my spirits, and I think I can get through everything else, except maybe if gas hits four dollars a gallon this year, like I've heard it might. OUCH!
I'm working on a new online gallery, of all my archaeological trips and digs. When it's ready I'll put a link to it here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home