DARYL' S DEN

Saturday, October 27, 2007

just saying hi

Not a lot to say right now, I'll check in later. It's getting kind of cold out tonight, we all knew it would do this. There is no fall anymore, just summer and then winter.
I'm working on a site to put all my pictures from my archaeology trips on line. It's coming along good, I'll have an address for it soon.
I'm still busy at work, apparently my boss thinks that being management means getting someone else (me) to do all the work that a manager should do. I still don't know what he does all day, I'm not sure anyone else knows either. Oh well, whats 70,000 bucks here or there.
We got asked to sing at the winter gathering instead of Eagle Ridge, I don't quite know whats going on with this, but we'll do the best we can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home