DARYL' S DEN

Saturday, October 14, 2006

I guess I am political

I didn't used be very political, but things now are so bad, I have to take a stand.
This is from Henry V:

In peace there's nothing so becomes a man
As modest stillness and humility:
But when the blast of war blows in our ears,
Then imitate the action of the tiger;
Stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood,
Disguise fair nature with hard-favour'd rage

My rage is no longer still.
Almost 50 american soldiers have died this month for no good reason. This is criminal.
We have to stop this!

1 Comments:

At 12:17 AM, Blogger Scot said...

Here here.

Every human life is precious - every single one! How can it not be a crime beyond any other to end a life for something as transient as a piece of land or material good?

So many lives are wasted in battle. The very concept of war should be horriffic, unimaginable - shouldn't it?. Why is it not? We've become so desensetised.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home