DARYL' S DEN

Friday, September 29, 2006

not a microsoft fan

I am a little, no a lot pissed at Bill's boys. I can understand no longer supporting win98, you have to stop sometime, but they will not fix the recent MAJOR holes in internet explorer and powerpoint unless you have XP. Many people can't afford the upgrade, and more are like me at work, there is no way my bosses will pay for an upgrade. This leaves us extremely vulnerable to major attacks.
They could at least fix big flaws, after all they sold us this package. I never heard of an auto company not being liable because the car was out of date!
This is just another example of microsoft arrogance, if you don't have money they don't care. If I could do it at this point, I would go completely to Linux.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home