DARYL' S DEN

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

This digusts me

I just saw an interview on the net with an extreme right winger who was pushing for elimination of federal taxes, and one thing he wanted was to eliminate social security. Well, I think that is stupid and selfish, but what got me was that he started talking about how senior citizens are all selfish, that they just wanted "more and more", and that they didn't care about their children or grandchildren.
This totally disgusted me! I was raised to believe that we honor our elders, that they are to be taken care of, their wisdom listened to. When we go to nursing homes to perform and bring a little light into their lives, looking around, the last thing that comes to mind is how selfish these poor people are.
I really believe this scumbag should be forced to spend a few months in a second class nursing home, getting by on a social security check. Then I could go and laugh at him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home