DARYL' S DEN

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

back to fandom

I made to Archon, the SF convention by St. Louis, over the weekend, and I'm really glad I did. I can't believe this was the first con I've been to in over two years, But it all came back, I fit right in again.
The con was huge this year, the last I heard close to 3000 people, but I found a lot of my old freinds and talked about old times. Everyone was as shocked as me about my brother Dan's death last year.
I think I am going to start going to at least a few cons again.
I'm going to have more to say about the con and going to Cahokia mounds in later posts, but now I have to talk about the section of concrete manhole I found in my backyard when I got home sunday. How do you lose something like that! No one seems to know anything about it, but the city says they will haul it away. WEIRD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home