DARYL' S DEN

Monday, January 22, 2007

We sang great

Well, the powwow at Hamilton is over, and after all my concern I think it went really fine. There is more on the weekend at Inlali dancers blog.
I believe we really showed that we can do the job. We came through with every thing we were asked to do, we never had to repeat a song the same day, and our voices were strong and blended well. It just felt really, really good, and I think that came through. Of course, since we were the only drum, by the end of the day our voices were starting to give out, but we're only human.
The only thing I can see we still need work on is keeping the songs off the beat. We still have a bad tendency get on the beat, though we usually manage to get back off again. We'll work on it.
All in all, I'm very happy with the way things went.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home