DARYL' S DEN

Friday, December 29, 2006

cars are a pain!

I still haven't got my car fixed! I waited and waited for a call that the part was in, I finally called them, only to find out they hadn't even ordered it yet! And then, as I was leaving work to go out to the dealership and find out what the hell was going on, I rolled my window down to talk to my boss, and it got stuck halfway open.
Well, I got some action on the air conditioner compressor, they got on the phone and had it on the way, plus they got my window up, but it's going to cost another 135 bucks to fix it so it goes up and down (I hate power windows). They're going to fix it all next wednesday, but it looks like it's going to be over 900 dollars to do it all. GOD!
Some good news, AT&T gave in on net neutrality. This a major victory for the american public. I won't go into it now, but I think I will soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home