DARYL' S DEN

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

getting dug out

We're finally getting dug out around here, most of the streets are clear, and mail is getting through. I did get stuck getting out of my drive yesterday, but some people from work pushed me out. This was an awesome storm, some people say it was more than a foot in one night.
DSL is fantastic, I don't know why I didn't get it a long time ago. I can download things so much faster, I've already downloaded two albums and a number of individual songs. That would have taken forever with dial-up.
I finally got a computer working for my sister Dinah, so she can use the internet now, though I imagine she will stick to dial-up, at least for now.
Looks like I can go skiing this weekend, I've been looking forward to it for months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home