DARYL' S DEN

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

dry weather

We really need rain here, I'm having to water my garden almost every day. I hope it doesn't turn out like last year, when my tomatoes and peppers did poorly.
I had a formal interview for the supervisor job today, I think I got it, I should know tomorrow.
It really felt great to go to powwow over the weekend, I didn't realize how much I missed dancing. The trouble is, most of the local ones are going under, leaving not a whole lot of opportunity around here. If I get the job situation under control, I'm going to have to start traveling farther to powwows again. There's a number of good ones a ways off that I haven't been to in years.
For a report on the powwow I went to, follow the link to the Inali Dancers blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home