DARYL' S DEN

Monday, April 16, 2007

maybe this time it's spring

Finally the weather is warming up again, hopefully it'll stay this time. I was really tired of the cold. I've got chili pepper plants sprouting inside, I'd like to have a nice crop this year. If I put out okra like I plan, and tomatoes, I can make fresh, homemade gumbo.
The pressure at work is really getting to me, starting next monday three of our main people are retiring, we're not close to ready, and now the new boss wants to transfer the last two for the two months they have left. My new people aren't even close to trained, if these two go this soon things will be impossible at the plant. I have to make sure it doesn't happen. Hopefully the bosses will see reason, my old boss has told them it's a really horrible idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home